I have offered to Jersey Community Partnership and Association of Jersey Charities to provide free advice and support from October into January. However it is entirely up to the organisations if they want help, and if they want to take a shared approach.
We [JCP + AJC] aim to set-up a presentation / workshop to talk about GDPR for local Charities and Not-for-Profit. This will probably be Tuesday 30th January at St Pauls Centre, and I look forward to confirming details in due course.
In the meantime I have proposed a useful approach might be if local charities pick a question or topic and I offer advice on best approach which we can publish perhaps in a blog. You can email with your question or topic at email@example.com
This "blog" shares some of the [anonymized] questions I have been asked, and some proposed answers.
If you need specific support on a particular issue I would be very happy to meet and discuss. I would be happy to help with any of the following
· A Self-Assessment Tool to highlight priorities
· Presentations and Tests to raise awareness and confirm understanding
· A model Data Protection Policy
· A model Data Classification / Retention Policy
· A model Information Security Policy, plus related check-lists and tasks
· A tool for Data-Mapping (what data is held where, for what purpose etc.)
· A diagnostic and risk tool for Privacy Impact Assessment
· A Policy, Process and System for handing-Subject Access Rights & Requests
· A Policy, Process and System for handing Breach Notifications
· Templates for relevant roles and responsibilities, including DPO
· A model Data-Processing Agreement
· A model Data-Controller Agreement
· Guidance on Data-Transfers outside the UK/EU
Tim HJ Rogers
MBA (Management Consultancy),
PRINCE2, APMG Change Practitioner, LEAN-GreenBelt
Mob 447797762051 Skype timhjrogers Twitter @AdaptCCompany firstname.lastname@example.org