As part of the Jersey Business GDPR workshops we will explain GDPR and offer a practical outcome in the form of a worked example for your business. Which of the following would be most useful to your organisation?
A worked example of…
1. A Privacy Notice
2. A Subject Access Process, Flowchart and Form
3. A Breach Notification Process, Flowchart and Form
4. A Data Sharing Agreement (for sharing data between two controllers)
5. A Controller/Processor Agreement (for outsourcing data processing)
6. A due diligence checklist, to help you ensure suppliers compliance
7. A Data Processing Impact Assessment, to help you understand the risks and measures
The next Jersey Business GDPR workshops will be in November and December and due to their success we are planning well into 2019 too.