About

As well as providing training and a GDPR Toolkit (details below) I also provide extended support to people who have attended training, bought the toolkit, or just need some friendly guidance. The GDPR Toolkit can be found here http://www.adaptconsultingcompany.com/gdprtoolkit/ Jersey Business as supporting the GDPR Training and they can be found at https://www.jerseybusiness.je/get-advice/it-office-systems/data-protection-small-business/

Saturday 30 June 2018

GDPR Jersey Update July 2018

GDPR Jersey Update
https://gdprjersey.blogspot.com/

From January 2018 I provided a lot of free presentation, guidance and training for the Association of Jersey Charities. I then set-up a GDPR Toolkit of policies, procedures and paperwork ready to use. More recently I have been providing monthly workshops for SMEs at Jersey Business.

The blog GDPRJersey was originally set-up to provide a Question and Answer service. You email me a question and I anonymise the details and offer guidance and links in a response that can benefit others too.

We’ve long since passed 25 May start-line for GDPR but it is clear that people are struggling with the implementation and some of the court decisions have implications that few anticipated.

For example
Facebook fan page case leads to new understanding of “joint controllers” concept
http://blog.pritchettslaw.com/2018/06/facebook-fan-page-case-leads-to-new.html

With this in mind, I am re-starting GDPRJersey. You can view the blog or subscribe to it so that you get a notice when-ever there is an update. If you want to ask a question email me at timhjrogers@gmail.com and I will write an article on that subject. You are also able to add comments to any article.

I also welcome lawyers, consultants, technology experts and others to submit articles or comments in an effort to improve knowledge and understanding. I think this will improve our community as a whole.

Be aware, that Blogger does track some data – I don’t know your name, email or anything about you (unless you choose to include that in comments that you post). However, Blogger knows you visited and that’s how it tells me whether I have 10 views or 10,000 views.

Come and visit
https://gdprjersey.blogspot.com/
Subscribe
https://gdprjersey.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

GDPR TRAINING

I am doing a series of workshops at Jersey Business from 8am to 10am so maybe you’d like to come to these.
Wednesday 4th July
Wednesday 1st August
Wednesday 5th September
Wednesday 3rd October
Wednesday 7th November
Wednesday 5th December

GDPR TOOLKIT

I also provide bespoke training for organisations (£100/hour for businesses and £70/hour for Charities) If you don’t have all the necessary tools, training, templates, policies and procedures I provide a GDPR toolkit (£375 for Charities, £750 for businesses) If you use the link you can see both the contents and samples
http://www.adaptconsultingcompany.com/gdprtoolkit/





6 comments:

  1. Nice post you have shared here thanks for sharing keep posting and keep going. here we are providing service for GDPR and Web Services

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information. ISO 9001 toolkit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks GDPR toolkit

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Абрам Александр a businessman who was able to revive his dying lumbering business through the help of a God sent lender known as Benjamin Lee the Loan Consultant of Le_Meridian Funding Service. Am resident at Yekaterinburg Екатеринбург. Well are you trying to start a business, settle your debt, expand your existing one, need money to purchase supplies. Have you been having problem trying to secure a Good Credit Facility, I want you to know that Le_Meridian Funding Service. Is the right place for you to resolve all your financial problem because am a living testimony and i can't just keep this to myself when others are looking for a way to be financially lifted.. I want you all to contact this God sent lender using the details as stated in other to be a partaker of this great opportunity Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com OR WhatsApp/Text +1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GDPR awareness course Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. GDPR training

    ReplyDelete