About

As well as providing training and a GDPR Toolkit (details below) I also provide extended support to people who have attended training, bought the toolkit, or just need some friendly guidance. The GDPR Toolkit can be found here http://www.adaptconsultingcompany.com/gdprtoolkit/ Jersey Business as supporting the GDPR Training and they can be found at https://www.jerseybusiness.je/get-advice/it-office-systems/data-protection-small-business/

Wednesday 17 January 2018

FREE GDPR ADVICE FOR LOCAL CHARITIES AND NOT-FOR-PROFIT


I am working with Jersey Community Partnership and Association of Jersey Charities to possibly set-up a presentation / workshop to talk about GDPR for local Charities and Not-for-Profit. This will probably be Tuesday 30th January and I look forward to confirming details in due course.

In the meantime I have proposed a useful approach might be if local charities pick a question or topic and I offer advice on best approach which we can publish perhaps in a blog. You can email with your question or topic at timhjrogers@gmail.com

I have drafted the following articles that are hopefully useful and I would welcome you to share these with anyone. I welcome feedback.

Jersey Charity Advice on GDPR and Marketing

If I could offer only once piece of advice it would be "do data-mapping"

Charity advice on GDPR

I should also say that there is some great advice on the local Data Protection website

Hopefully the session on Tuesday 30th January will be an opportunity to translate that advice into a “to do list” of practical tasks that will have you ready for May 2018.

I have also attached some pictures that I intend to “tweet” on @timhjrogers and @AdaptCCompany to promote awareness of GDPR for local charities. I would welcome you to do the same since many of the pictures are simple and informative.

If you would like an un-branded version of these, for your own use, please just ask and I would be happy to send.

CONTACT

TimHJRogers@AdaptConsultingCompany.Com
+447797762051 Skype: timhjrogers TimHJRogers@gmail.com


















5 comments:

  1. You have discussed an interesting topic that everybody should know. Very well explained with examples. I have found a similar website gdpr, gdprupdate visit the site to know more about fileom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. corso base privacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. how to build a website

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight. ISO 27001 toolkit

    ReplyDelete
  5. online gdpr training You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this...

    ReplyDelete